In this five part training, you will learn the wonderful processes of Focusing/Felt Sensing and sensing together with (With-Sensing) in reciprocal partnership. Imbedded in the course there will be partnership with other participants of the group. When you’re finished with all of the 5 parts, you will be eligible for exchanging Focusing with an equal partner, and you will be able to start bringing Felt Sensing/Focusing into your own life*
You don’t have to sign up for all 5 courses at once, you can also attend only the first one, to see if you would like to go on with Felt Sensing and With-Sensing afterwards.
Short course outline
- Introduction to Felt Sensing
- With-Sensing (listening)
- The body in Felt Sensing
- Following and giving space to felt experience
- Critical voices and other obstacles in Felt Sensing. Felt Sensing in everyday life
The course series can be done online or in person (I can travel places around the world, contact me for this option), weekend based or weekly based (evenings once a week).
The whole series mounts to approx. 50 hours all together, and each part is approx. 10 hours (including breaks).
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for joining the first part. Each part builds on the following part, though, which means you need the previous part to attend the next.
- Weekend based courses, in-person or online, consists of one weekend pr. part, Friday to Sunday.
- Friday 6pm-9pm
- Saturday 10am-4.30pm (including mid-day break)
- Sunday 10am-4.30pm (including mid-day break)
- Weekly based courses, in-person or online, consists of one 2,5 hour evening a week, for four weeks, pr. part. This includes a break in the middle.
There has to be a minimum of 5 participants to start the course.
*NB! To teach Focusing to others you have to embark on the Trainer in Training track with a Certifying Coordinator from the International Focusing Institute. The prerequisite is proficiency in Focusing, which is what you get from the described course.