This track is for those who only wish to learn enough to be able to use the process for themselves and exchange Focusing with a partner who also knows Focusing and Listening (Felt Sensing and With-Sensing).
If you want to be eligible for the training to become a Certified Focusing Professional (CFP), you will be required to take the full Felt Sensing and With-Sensing Training.
If you wish to bring Felt Sensing/Focusing into your client work, it is recommended that you take the full Felt Sensing and With-Sensing training, consisting of the two modules.
The Proficiency in Focusing Partnership Track consists the following
- Module one: The Basics of Felt Sensing and With-Sensing (read more aobout the Felt Sensing and With-Sensing Training)
- A minimum of 8 supervised one-hour partnership exchanges (25 minute sessions for each person) with at least three partners other than the ones you have so far practiced with.
- I can help you find such partners if you do not know any yourself.
- 2-5 individual 50 minute sessions with your teacher, Vera, to ensure that you are meeting the TIFI requirements of:
- Ability to identify and utilize the felt sense in your process
- Ability to listen in the Focusing way
- Having Focusing experience with a number of other Focusing partners