I LOVE thinking and wondering and musing and discussing about Focusing! Therefore I have decided to offer what I call “Musing sessions” in addition to Individual sessions.B
What is a musing session?
A Musing session is for anyone who is learning Focusing, or who is an experienced Focuser, who would like a chance to talk (to me) about a particular topic within the practice or theory of Focusing and listening.
If you haven’t tried Focusing before, I do recommend an individual session, because Focusing is often something that needs to be experienced to really get a sense of.
In a musing session you might want to:
- Discuss a particular part of Focusing,
- Talk about the philosophy and theory behind Focusing,
- Sense into a particular topic about Focusing, or
- Ask me about a particular issue you have encountered or often encounter in your practice with Focusing and Listening
Topics for such a session might be:
- anything you are wondering or bumping up against in and with Focusing,
- what is Focusing, really?,
- whether to go on to Teacher Training or not,
- different styles of Focusing,
- how to “live Focusing”, or integrate it more into your life,
- different ways of learning or teaching Focusing,
- Gendlin’s Philosophy (I’m still learning about this, so you might know much more than me),
- an article on Focusing that you’d like to discuss,
- sexual feelings in a Focusing session,
- Focusing and trauma (as much as I know about this),
- whether to attend an advanced course, (mine or some of the one’s that I know about, for instance from Focusing Resources),
- or other topics you find interesting or hard about Focusing.
How to book a Musing session:
To book a Musing session, send me an e-mail and let me know what the topic is, maybe what you already know, and what you would like from such a session with me. And then we can find out together if I’m the right kind of person to do this with, and find a time if we agree that I am.
A musing session costs kr. 625,- Convert to your currency