1. Introduction to Felt Sensing (Module One Course)
This is the first course in Moduel One: The Basics of Felt Sensing and With-Sensing. (You can sign up for only this ocurse, to get a taster, and decide afterwards if you want to do the rest of the training).
In this course you will get to know this wonderful process that gives you access to what you know, your inner voice, and to more compassion and self-compassion, openness and spaciousness, in encountering your own and others’ inner world.
You will also get your first, initial experience of having a Sensing Partnership: The supportive experience of having a listener who is non-intrusive, and who doesn’t give advice or opinions, as well as the challenging, but liberating experience of offering listening in this way.
The goal of this course is to start getting to know the process and its bacground and concepts, like how it came about, sensing in the body, sensing inner exeriences, describing and resonating, and experiencing this particular, welcoming and warmly curious way of listening to yourself and others in Sensing Partnership.
Prerequisites: The course has no prerequisites, and fits for anyone with an interest Felt Sensing/Focusing and in listening to yourself and others.
- Getting to know the Felt Sensing process
- Developing the Felt Sensing Attitude; curiosity, openness and inner kindness and welcoming
- Discovering what happens “under” what we think of as the regular conciousness
- Trying out the Sensing Partnership
- Sharing of theory
- Group discussions
- Exercises and trying out in the group
- Partnership in class
- Partnership between classes
- One 50-minute session with the teacher (Vera)
Booking and more informaton
The course consists of four 2,5 hour meetings, minimum two partnership exchanges between classes and a 50-minute session with the teacher, Vera.
You can choose to do only this course first, and then decide whether you want to go on to the rest of module one (and two).
The 3 courses in Module one gives you the basics you need to either go on to the Proficiency in Focusing Partnership Track or to Module two: Certificate in Felt Sensing and With-Sensing.
Mondays: January 2023 – to be announced
Time: 18.30-21.00 (CEST – convert to your timezone)
The course is online, on Zoom, and you will receive a link before the course starts
1. Introduction to Felt Sensing
2. The With-Senser (Listener)
3. The body in Felt Sensing
4. The Space of Not Knowing
5. Critical voices and other obstacles in Felt Sensing.
6. Focusing modalities and the world
Read what people say about the training