4. The space of not knowing (Module Two course)
This is the first course in Module One: Certificate in Felt Sensing and With-Sensing.
In this course we will deepen our understanding of the complexity of listening with openness to that which is unclear. We will look at Gendlin’s concepts of Felt Sense and Felt Shift in more detail, to know what it is that we are listening for, and how we can take in and enjoy when change happens in the body.
The goal is to feel even safer in the contact within, seeing the healing effect of acceptance, and discover that there is much “life” also in that which seems stuck, dark and scary, and even that which seems dead
Prerequisite: having completed Module One: The basics of Felt Sensing and With-Sensing or equivalent)
- What is clear in what’s unclear
- Being on an “edge” together
- Life forward movemnet
- Radical acceptance
- Felt Sense and Felt Shift
- Sensing for places where there is “life”
- Sharing of theory and philosophy
- Group discussions
- Exercises and trying out in the group
- Partnership in class
- Partnership between classes
- Handouts given
- Focusing, by Gendlin
Booking and more information
The course consists of four 2,5 hour meetings, minimum three partnership exchanges of about 1,5 hours and a 50-minute session with the teacher, Vera The course is online, on Zoom, and you will receive a link before the course starts
The 3 courses in Module two gives you theintermidiate skills you need to receive a Certificate in Felt Sensing and With-Sensing, which will give you deepened skills to practice with a partner, bring the process into client work. The certificate is required for going on to the Trainer in Training track.
To be announced
Time: 6.30 pm Oslo, CET. Convert to your time zone
1. Introduction to Felt Sensing
2. The With-Senser (Listener)
3. The body in Felt Sensing
4. The Space of Not Knowing
5. Critical voices and other obstacles in Felt Sensing.
6. Focusing modalities and the world
Read what people say about the training