6. Focusing modalities and the World (Module Two course)
This is the last of the 3 courses in Module Two: Certificate of Felt Sensing and With-Sensing Training, where we will turn our gaze toward the wider Fousing/Felt Sensing world by getting a taste of a few other approches to Felt Sensing, searching out topics in the Focusing Community to present, and talk about the way forward from here.
The goal of this course is to get to know the world of Focusing, a taste of a few other Focusing/Felt Sensing “modalities”, and to start looking for something that might be your own, particular interest to use Focusing or Felt Sensing with.
Prerequisite: having completed the two previous courses of Module Two, or a similar training.
- Inner Relationship Focusing
- 6 step Focusing
- Other combinations or modalities of and with Felt Sensing/Focusing
- Felt Sensing alone
- What next?
- Sharing of theory
- Presentation of homework
- Group discussions
- Exercises and trying out in the group
- Partnership in class
- Partnership of 60 minutes or longer between classes
- One 50-minute session with the teacher, Vera
- Handouts given
- Focusing, by Gendlin
- a stabile internet connection
- video option on your device
- preferrably a computer size screen
Booking and more information
The course consists of four 2,5 hour meetings, minimum three partnership exchanges of about 1,5 hours and a 50-minute session with the teacher, Vera The course is online, on Zoom, and you will receive a link before the course starts
The 3 courses in Module two gives you theintermidiate skills you need to receive a Certificate in Felt Sensing and With-Sensing, which will give you deepened skills to practice with a partner, bring the process into client work. The certificate is required for going on to the Trainer in Training track.
to be announced
Time: 6.30 pm Oslo, CET. Convert to your time zone
Felt Sensing and With-Sensing Training
1. Introduction to Felt Sensing
2. The With-Senser (Listening)
3. The body in Felt Sensing
4. The Space of Not Knowing
5. Critical voices and other obstacles in Felt Sensing.
6. Focusing modalities and the world
Read what people say about the training